Friday, April 4, 2014

my 20 percent time project is about how o care for a cat and how to care for a dog and how to care for a dog. I chose the two pictures because I think they were really cute pictures especially the kitten one that I chose. I like the dog picture to but I like the kitten one better because it is just so cute. I really like animals. I don't really know why but I just do. every since I was in the 5th I thought about being a veterinarian and taking care of animals. I love all animals.I like bunnies too. they are so cute just like kittens and puppies. when I had my dog named chyna I took good care  of her I made sure she was fed, clean, and walked everyday. I had to give her away because we cant have dogs where me and my family lives. I was very sad. I missed her and I still do. I thinks she misses me too. she followed me every where I went. I remember when she was just a little puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment